Experience the beauty of our island’s grand landscape from behind the wheel of your own Buggie. In this off road adventure you’ll be driving through scenic and exciting trails, surrounded by cliffs and tropical forests until you reach the hidden shores of our photogenic coast, where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. Afterwards cool off in the spectacular waterfall that flows from the natural cliff called el Farallon.
Rules and Regulations
•Cannot participate if have ingested alcohol, strong medications or controlled substances.
• Cameras, cellular phones or other lose objects are not allowed on the tour.
• All drivers must have a valid driver’s license to drive motor vehicles.
• Children must be at least 6 years old to ride in buggies.
• If you suffer from back pain or problems, vertigo, or are pregnant please abstain from this activity.
• Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate.
Duration: 2:00 hours
What to bring:Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, swimwear and towel.
Included: Transportation from and to any Punta Cana/Bavaro Hotel in air-conditioned buses.
Luxury Camping Guatemala Glamping
2 day adventure, boat ride on Lake Atitlán, discover Mayan villages and visit the market of Chichicastenango
Play a game of Smashballs with family and friends!
Extreme canopy experience at the canyon
Airplane Tour Guatemala of Pacaya, Agua and Acatenango Volcanos!