The Tigre Delta is one of the most spectacular delta's in the world. Also home to the world's widest River - Rio de la Plata. We will be stopping off at our favourite fishing spot, Los Bajos del Temor, where we will be fishing an amazing variety of fish. Our full day fishing trip is in a modern speed boat and guided by an expert fisherman from Tigre. Come join us on our fishing trip and take home some ever lasting memories!
- Tigre Delta
- Rio Parana (Parana River)
- Navigating the delta channels
- Full day of fishing
- Experienced Argentine Fisherman
- Bilingual Fisherman Guide
- Modern speed boat
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from the City of Buenos Aires in private transportation (approx. 45 minutes journey to Tigre)
- All fishing equipment
- Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
Tour Does Not Include:
- Food & Drink (Beer & Wine at request) - optional add-on
- Morning: At 8am approx. you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Tigre. Once you arrive in Tigre you will be taken to your boat where you will meet your fisherman guide for the day. Preparation will begin at about 8.45am and we will jet off into the Rio Parana (Parana River) at around 9am.
- Lunch: To reach our favourite fishing spot will take about 30 - 45 minutes. Once we arrive we will fish for about 4 hours and then have lunch on the water in the tranquility of the river (lunch is not included in the tour price).
- Afternoon: We will then continue the afternoon with different fishing spots to catch different types of fish. At around 5pm we will head back to the docks in Tigre. Once we arrive you will be taken back to your Buenos Aires hotel/apartment in private transportation. Expect to arrive back around 7pm.
Tour: Every Day - Flexible Morning Start Time Unicotrip.
Tour Style: Private Full Day Fishing Trip
Duration: 10 - 12 Hours